Our 10th anniversary conference theme is Cultivating a Collaborative Culture: Sharing Pearls of Wisdom. We are now accepting abstract submissions in the following subthemes:
- ADVOCATING for people centered care, health and well-being
- EMBRACING diversity of stakeholders
- INFORMING regional and global IPE policies and standards
- PROMOTING safety in and beyond healthcare settings
- SHARING models of best practice in IPE & collaborative practice
Please adhere to all abstract submission requirements. You may complete the abstract submission form online, all abstract submissions should not exceed 300 words.
Deadline for submissions:
Deadline for conference-related abstracts (1st Cycle): September 14,2020
Deadline for conference-related abstracts (2nd Cycle): 28 February 2021(23:59 GMT+3), we regret after this date we are unable to accept any further submissions. Decisions will be announced before the end of May 2021.
Guidelines: For further guidelines regarding abstract submission instructions please click here
Questions or Assistance: If you have any questions or require assistance at any point throughout this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org