ATBH Student Program Subcommittee
Chair: Dr Maguy El Hajj, Head of Clinical Pharmacy and Practice Department, College of Pharmacy, Qatar University
Dr Maguy is a Clinical Associate Professor and the Head of the Clinical Pharmacy and Practice Department at Qatar University College of Pharmacy. She received her educational training at the Lebanese American University (LAU) where she earned a Bachelor of Pharmacy (with high distinction) in 2005 and a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (with high distinction) in 2006. Dr Maguy was previously a part-time faculty member with the Lebanese International University and responsible for teaching across a wide variety of courses. She was also a clinical preceptor for senior year pharmacy students in community and hospital settings. In addition to her teaching responsibilities, she was also a registered pharmacist and practiced as a clinical pharmacist at the Rafic Hariri University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon.
Dr Maguy is an editorial board member in the Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy (RSAP). She also holds the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) pharmacotherapy certification. She has conducted several research studies in clinical pharmacy and practice, public health, smoking cessation and pharmacy education. She has several peer-reviewed articles in international pharmacy and medical journals that focused on clinical pharmacy and practice in addition to many poster and oral presentations at regional and international conferences.
Other ATBH Student program Subcommittee Members
- Dr Bridget Javed, Director of Doctor of Pharmacy Program, College of Pharmacy, Qatar University, Qatar
- Ms Sawsan AlMukdad, IPE Student Association President, Qatar
- Dr Sheeba Sarafudheen, Clinical Tutor, College of Medicine, Qatar University, Qatar
- Dr Suhad Daher-Nashif, Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences, College of Medicine, Qatar University, Qatar
- Ms Sumbul Bushra, Teaching Assistant of Biomedical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Qatar University, Qatar
- Dr Sundari Joseph, Vice Chair, Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education (CAIPE), United Kingdom
Ms Sana Alajory, Administrative Coordinator, Vice President for Medical and Health Sciences Office, Qatar University