ATBH XI Art Competition
We are pleased to announce that entries for the ATBH XI Art Competition are now open. The ATBH Art Competition is inspired by the principles and objectives of the All Together Better Health (ATBH) conference and its mission to promote interprofessional education and collaborative practice for better health. The competition harnesses the power of art to raise awareness, inspire action, and celebrate the spirit of working together for improved health and wellbeing. Accepted entries will be displayed at the ATBH XI conference, offering a unique opportunity to share your creative insights with a diverse and engaged audience.
The competition aims to encourage the creation of artworks that reflect the significance of interprofessional education and collaborative practice. Participants are encouraged to channel their creativity into artworks that resonate with one or more of the following themes:
- Interprofessional Education
- Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
- Conference Theme: “Cultivating a Collaborative Culture: Sharing Pearls of Wisdom.”
Competition entry rules
- Entry is limited to conference participants with a minimum of a one day registration.
- Each participant can submit one artwork only.
- Artworks can be created by individuals or teams of 2 members. At least one member of the team must be a conference participant.
- Artworks can be in any visual medium, including the use of traditional or digital methods of drawing, designing, sketching, painting, sculpting, etc. There are no restrictions on the artwork medium provided it can be captured in a digital image.
- The artwork must be original and inspired by one or more of the above themes.
- The artwork must not have been previously submitted to any other competition.
- The submission must be a high-resolution and high-quality image of the artwork.
- The submission image must be in jpeg or png format.
- The submission image must be 1080 x 1080px.
- By submitting an entry to the competition, the entrant agrees that ATBH XI holds the right to publish the image of the artwork, including on media channels and social media platforms.
- The artist’s name will be included in any publication of the artwork.
- Accepted artworks will be invited to present their artwork during the ATBH XI conference.
- The deadline for submissions is 25/10/2023.
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to one or more of the competition themes.
- Creativity and originality.
- Overall artistic merit.
- Emotional impact and ability to convey a powerful message.
The prize for the winning entry will be awarded during ATBH XI conference.
To submit your entry, please go to https://forms.gle/6SWbpcvbmDofGwX48 . You will be asked to upload the high-resolution 1080 x 1080px image of the artwork in jpeg or png format and provide the following information.
- Artist name
- Artist contact information
- Artist statement including description of your artwork and explaining how your artwork addresses the theme of the competition (maximum 200 words)
Thank you for your enthusiasm and participation. We look forward to experiencing the diverse and inspiring entries from our talented participants in the realm of interprofessional collaboration at the ATBH conference. Your contributions are poised to enhance the dialogue among health professionals, showcasing a spectrum of perspectives and fostering creativity. Let your creativity shine as we strive to cultivate a collaborative culture through the ATBH XI Art Competition!
Feel free to reach out to on the email below if you have any questions or require further information.
The ATBH XI 2023 Conference Committee
Vice President Office of Health and Medical Sciences
QU Health, Qatar University